Signed by Master reel designer and fly fisherman Ted “Tibor” Juracsik, the elegant and efficient design of the Tibor Signature Series consists of very few parts. It features a completely ventilated spool and frame that keeps the reel cool during long, smoking runs and provides a robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound. Available in five sizes, the Tibor Signature Series delivers the same tough standards that have earned Tibor over 850 world records – more than any other fly reel.
- The completely ventilated spool and frame keeps the reel cool during long, smoking runs.
- Boasts a robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound.
- Unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve.
- Features Tibor’s QuickChange™ spool system which involves only a single moving part.
- Innovative sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and still the strongest in the industry.
- The drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool so the reel will never overrun while stripping the line.
- Comes equipped with our legendary silky smooth micro grain cork that is constantly lubricated. On the rare occasion that maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled, yet still remain under warranty – unlike many other sealed-drag reels on the market.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located UNDER the nameplate on top of the frame next to the reel stand.
- Features a personalized Nameplate engraved free.
- Our Delrin Handle offers positive gripping and quick release. The Signature 11-12S & Signature 11-12 comes standard with our Gorilla Handle.
SpeedHandle™ Spool option available.
- Comes with an extra thick Neoprene Case for convenient storage and transportation.
- Finishes: Frost Silver, Frost Black, Satin Gold, Jet Black, Royal Blue, Crimson, Aqua & Graphite Gray
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.